Tue, Sep 20|
Build a New Life Workshop ~ Catholic Divorce Healing Program
12 Week Virtual Catholic Divorce Support & Healing Program Get support to survive and thrive - before, during & after divorce - emotionally, spiritually, interpersonally, and as a parent. If you’re discerning separation, divorced for years or in between, this is for you!
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT – Dec 13, 2022, 8:30 PM EST
About the Event
Whether you’re discerning separation, been divorced for years or anywhere in between, get support to survive and thrive - before, during & after divorce - emotionally, spiritually, interpersonally, and as a parent.
This one of a kind comprehensive program delivers effective tools, holistic strategies, deep healing and needed support to walk the journey with integrity, peace & justice, and achieve more effective co-parenting.
· Gain hope & speed healing that can go deeper than you ever dreamed possible
· Build a closer, more fulfilling relationship with God
· Reduce your emotional pain from anger, grief, bitterness or unforgiveness
· Resolve challenges to protect and nurture healthy kids, even through divorce
· Create a more effective co-parenting relationship, even if their other parent is difficult
· Discover a doorway to a more joyful new chapter of life
Get 12 transformational weeks of support, teaching, sharing, community, new friends & healing
Bring your hurts, obstacles, problems and questions. Together we find answers and hope.
Limited number of seats to ensure plenty of individual support! Register now!
Your Coach - Carolyn Klika
Certified Catholic Divorce Healing Coach ~ Author ~ Speaker ~ Divorce ‘thriver’ ~ Radio Host
Carolyn is the founder of Abounding Joy Ministry, developer of BNLW, certified Life Coach and Relationship Mediator.
She brings extensive training & experience in Divorce Ministry, Psychology, Theology of the Body, Healing, Negotiation, Interpersonal Communication and Spiritual Direction. She hosts the radio segment Abounding Joy on Carolina Catholic Media Network. Her unwanted divorce after 30 years of marriage taught her what to do (and not do) to avoid regrets and achieve healing. Her passion is working with individuals and families to help facilitate healing and restoration.
What You Get in Build a New Life Workshop™
· Online access to 12 Surviving Divorce videos with expert priests, psychologists, and survivors who teach on anger, depression, forgiveness, family, finances, romance, spirituality, dating, the Church and the way to find real love.
· Digital workbook and full-color workbook delivered to your address, along with helpful proprietary Support Guides, Assessments, Exercises, Tools, and Activities.
· 12 90-minute weekly virtual Group Coaching Support sessions on Zoom, customized to address your specific needs and questions
· Two transformational 1 on 1 personal 60 minute Coaching Sessions
· Extra support with 12 weeks of personal access to Carolyn weekdays via FB Messenger
· Community and support in the private Facebook group, Catholic Divorce Support Group: Help & Healing Through Separation & Divorce with teaching on key topics to heal and solve issues throughout divorce. https://www.facebook.com/groups/catholicdivorcehelp
· Specialized music in each group session to soothe your soul and draw closer to God and so much more!
We’ve thought of everything! Literally everything you need to regain your balance, heal your pain, hear God's voice more clearly, and live your best new life.
Total Actual Value: $1200
· BONUS 1: Get easy to follow guide, 10 Key Ways to Have a More Amicable Divorce
· BONUS 2: Personal Healing Prayer Session (Optional)
· BONUS 3: Early registration discount only till September 18th. Save $700!
Limited number of seats available at the Early Registration discount.
Contact Carolyn to get on a waiting list if filled.
Is this program effective?
Past participants on average reported an 8 of 10 pain level at the start and a 3 at the end!
Join us to experience a transformed mindset, a renewed spirit with less pain, a new sense of your own identity and greater hope for your future. What are these worth to you?
Early bird enrollment is only $499 by September 18th, while availability lasts!
Register Today! Payment Plan available.
Need further info? Email Carolyn Klika at Carolyn@AboundingJoyMinistry.com or text 608-547-9484.
What Past Participants say:
Our facilitator, Carolyn, has the seemingly natural instincts toward patience, active listening, empathy, forgiveness, self-awareness, genuine acceptance, and problem solving. And it’s one thing to have these skills yourself, but it’s another thing entirely to have the ability to model these qualities so as to somehow strengthen these qualities in others, which is exactly what happens when you spend time with Carolyn in this course. I could not possibly come up with a usable critique for Carolyn to improve on… she really is that good! C.V.
Carolyn is a gentle healer who listens thoughtfully and works with a servant's heart to ease deep wounds and guide toward His love and redemption. She is a unique and giving person in these trying times, very knowledgeable - both on the Catholic faith and human psychology. I was comforted by the course content and what Carolyn was able to add. She was always a calming presence and gave a different perspective to all of the discussions. Carolyn is a wonderful facilitator. I would absolutely recommend her. L.T.
~~ FAQs ~~
What if I need the support but I'm not free Tuesday evenings?
While the BUILD A NEW LIFE WORKSHOP is life changing and not to be missed, there are other options for support available. PM me or schedule a free consultation call to identify your best options.
What if we are still trying to save our marriage? Would this program help us?
Yes! Praise God that we've had several couples who have received hope and healing and have put the work in with the new tools they learned to renew and rebuild their relationship. And they are still married today.
What if I can't afford it?
The help you will receive in this program is so life-changing that we can't let cost prevent someone from participating. No one should miss it. We can work out a workable payment plan or scholarship. Just message me and we'll make it happen. You deserve it!
What if I have to miss some of the sessions?
You won't want to miss any of them but if you have to because life happens, you still have access to the teaching on video, the workbook, all the resources and the teaching/coaching part of the session. We'll make sure you get what you need from any missed sessions.
Do I have to share? Is it confidential?
You are free to share only what you decide to in the private small group and of course in the 1 on 1 coaching sessions. There is an opportunity to share within the meeting to be heard and supported but you are free to decide when and how much to share. All agree to maintain confidentiality. As a certified Divorce healing coach, I am bound by the ethics of confidentiality. Hearing others share is so therapeutic as you see that others REALLY understand and we care about you.
What if I'm not Catholic?
You are welcome to join us! No problem at all. We welcome all of God's children.
What if I have other questions?
Just message me and I'm happy to answer or we can set up a time to talk.
Early Bird Discount Save $700!
Build a New Life Workshop 12 week Comprehensive Coaching and Healing Program